Description
First deed of land in River John was George Tattrie July 25, 1786. The offer four were George and John Patriquire, James Gratts and George Langille.
These men came from Tatamaqouche and founded River John.
In 1815 six men were given a grant of 2400 acres. These were Louis Tattrie, John Langille, George Langille, Peter Matatal, Lewis Langille and Geogre Jowdrie.
The Tattrie Family of River John
- Type
- image
- Views
- 982
- Source
- Lloyd Tattrie
- Added
- Jun 27, 2015
- Contributed by
- Ashlyn Kennedy
Related Documents
J.D.B Fraser letter from 1846
Another letter sent to J.D.B. Fraser from a S.L.
Desk
Butler's desk owned by Thomas McCulloch Circa 1810-12
Children Of Alexander & Annie MacKenzie
Marion And Janie
George Arthur McDonald
Arthur MacDonald
Marguerite MacKay Sutherland Photo Album
Esther Elizabeth, Pine Hill Student 1922 and a group children
Crichton Family Papers
Tax receipt