Description
"Salem Church - the congregation for Salem was founded under John Mitchell in 1808. This is the second church on site. At first, a Presbyterian church, it was deeded to the trustees of Belleview Church in 1857, and later, to the United Church of Canada in 1925."
Salem Church
- Type
- image
- Views
- 878
- Added
- Jul 29, 2015
- Contributed by
- Susan Parker
Related Documents
J.D.B Fraser letter from 1846
Another letter sent to J.D.B. Fraser from a S.L.
image
Fraser
letter
Desk
Butler's desk owned by Thomas McCulloch Circa 1810-12
image
pictou
desk
Children Of Alexander & Annie MacKenzie
Marion And Janie
image
Alexander MacKenzie
Dalhousie Mountain Cemetery
George Arthur McDonald
Arthur MacDonald
image
Arthur MacDonald
Arthur McDonald
Marguerite MacKay Sutherland Photo Album
Esther Elizabeth, Pine Hill Student 1922 and a group children
image
1922
students
Crichton Family Papers
Tax receipt
image
Creighton