Description
The Green Hill Lookoff was built in early 1931 by Clifford Rose and A. D. Ross. It was a 65 foot tall steel tower with a staircase that allowed sightseers a view of seven counties. Three in Prince Edward Island, three in Nova Scotia and one in Cape Breton. The building at the base of the tower was a canteen and souvenir shop. A couple years later a museum was added that contained artifacts from the First Nations to United Empire Loyalists and ship Hector pioneers.
James Leithead Photos
- Type
- image
- Views
- 922
- Source
- Corey Hartling
- Added
- May 10, 2018
- Contributed by
- Teresa MacKenzie
Related Documents
J.D.B Fraser letter from 1846
Another letter sent to J.D.B. Fraser from a S.L.
Desk
Butler's desk owned by Thomas McCulloch Circa 1810-12
Children Of Alexander & Annie MacKenzie
Marion And Janie
George Arthur McDonald
Arthur MacDonald
Marguerite MacKay Sutherland Photo Album
Esther Elizabeth, Pine Hill Student 1922 and a group children
Crichton Family Papers
Tax receipt