Description
John H McKay Album
News article regarding the opening of St. Andrew's Church, dated 3 November 1895 including photos of the church before the fire, Rev Andrew Armit, John McKay and John Pringle and a description of the interior and exterior of the church.
John H McKay Album
- Type
- image
- Views
- 554
- Source
- Laurie Stanley-Blackwell & John Blackwell
- Added
- Oct 21, 2021
- Contributed by
- Teresa MacKenzie
Tags
Related Documents
J.D.B Fraser letter from 1846
Another letter sent to J.D.B. Fraser from a S.L.
image
Fraser
letter
Desk
Butler's desk owned by Thomas McCulloch Circa 1810-12
image
pictou
desk
Children Of Alexander & Annie MacKenzie
Marion And Janie
image
Alexander MacKenzie
Dalhousie Mountain Cemetery
George Arthur McDonald
Arthur MacDonald
image
Arthur MacDonald
Arthur McDonald
Marguerite MacKay Sutherland Photo Album
Esther Elizabeth, Pine Hill Student 1922 and a group children
image
1922
students
Crichton Family Papers
Tax receipt
image
Creighton